Provide high quality EMS, medical transportation services, and education to the communities we serve.
The regional delivery of ALS, BLS, non-emergency and specialty care transportation services, and the related education in support of all services provided by UPMC.
To be the leading regional EMS and medical transportation provider.
We will continue to be leaders in the prehospital and EMS education environments at the local and State level, with continued attention to quality and value.
Specifically, we will:
- Be a regional 911 and non-emergency transport system
- Be a billing service for ALS and BLS
- Developed cooperatives with other services to provide prevention and education services to the community
- Provide Medical Direction for regional BLS agencies
- Develop a broader regional EMS plan
- Cooperate with the Pennsylvania College of Technology to provide field preceptor services and field rotations for Student Paramedics and participate on the advisory committee